Please read thebefore regarding your products.
Warranty Terms and Conditions for Products
Thank you for purchasing a product from HEXATM. As a leader in the industry, we are well-known for our advanced technology and outstanding attention to our customer’s needs. We are committed to developing and offering quality products and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Unless an extended warranty period is specified in your Sales Agreement, your products come with a 90-day limited warranty. All special devices and accessories manufactured to customers’ specifications are performance guaranteed only to the extent specifically agreed upon in writing. By using your product, you are agreeing to the warranty conditions set out below.
What is covered?
Your product contained in the original packaging is covered under this warranty against defects in material (i.e. pertaining to the hardware of the tablet, including the buttons, display, speakers, microphone, camera, …) and workmanship when used normally for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery. All product and warranty inquiries will be subject to inspection and evaluation by HEXATM’s certified personnel to determine the defects and the scope of coverage.
Damages During Shipment
If shipping is arranged through us and the products are damaged in the shipping process, the damages are fully covered under this warranty. HEXATM must be contacted within 5 business days following the delivery of the product(s).
HEXATM is not liable for any damages caused during the shipping process if the customer is responsible for arranging the shipment and the delivery of the products.
Product is Dead Upon Arrival
If products arrive Dead Upon Arrival (DUA), HEXATM must be notified and contacted within 5 business days to arrange for the return and replacement of the products. DUA is when the product cannot be turned on even after connecting the charging adaptor and waiting for the device to recharge.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable and wearable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship during the standard 90-day warranty period. Please note that warranty period extensions do not apply to consumable and wearable parts; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship subject to initial inspection by the HEXATM; (c) to damages caused by use with a third party component or; (d) to defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other external causes; (e) the damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not authorized by HEXATM; (f) to customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence (such as dropping or pressing onto the device), improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way; (g) to a product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; (h) to products that have been opened up or whose original assembly has been interfered with by someone other than a HEXATM technician; (i) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product, (j) if any serial number or product key has been removed or defaced from the product; or (k) if HEXATM receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).
To prevent any future inconveniences, please take the time to review the product Care and Handling Guidelines below which are included in the terms of your Warranty Agreement.
1. Testing & Inspection: Upon delivery, you are responsible for inspecting the products to ensure they are free from any damages or defects, and informing HEXATM of any defects, within 5 business days after delivery. Failure to inform HEXATM within the specified time frame may waive your warranty rights.
2. Proper Use Information: It is solely the customer’s responsibility to obtain enough information on how to properly use a product purchased from HEXATM. Damages of any nature, caused by incorrect use or misuse of the products, and not properly maintaining the products for long term use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and HEXATM will not be liable for any such damages. In case any defect is detected by the customer, it is the customer’s responsibility not to use the item and to return it back to HEXATM for refund or replacement according to our return and warranty policies. Any damage caused by using a defective item is considered the customer’s negligence and responsibility and HEXATM is not liable for improper use of such products.
3. Data Back-Up: You should make periodic backup copies of the data stored on your HEXATM device as a precaution against possible operational failures.
4. Warranty Services: Before receiving warranty services, HEXATM may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow HEXATM’s procedures for obtaining warranty services. Before submitting your product for warranty services, you should maintain a separate backup copy of the content of its storage media, remove all personal information that you want to protect, and disable all security passwords.
DURING WARRANTY SERVICES, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE CONTENT OF THE STORAGE MEDIA WILL BE LOST, REPLACED OR REFORMATTED. HEXA AND ITS AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE STORAGE MEDIA OR ANY OTHER PART OF THE PRODUCT SERVICED.
Following warranty services, your product or replacement device will be returned to you as your product was configured when originally purchased, subject to applicable updates. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and information. Recovery and reinstallation of other software programs, data and information are not covered under this warranty.
Care and Handling Guidelines
Electronics are delicate devices and utmost care should be given when handling them. Throwing, dropping, pressing onto, and spilling liquids and other material on the devices must be avoided. We have put this guideline together to help you make the most out of your new product. Please read through carefully and familiarize yourself with these guidelines as damages to the device caused by mishandling is not covered under the warranty.
1. Battery: Batteries must be properly charged (i.e. fully drained and then fully re-charged) to maintain and extend the life of the battery. The product must be turned on at least once in every 7 days. Despite all efforts, batteries generally undergo a decrease in their capacity. Accordingly, the tablets cannot be returned or replaced due to a decrease in the battery’s capacity unless it falls within the 90-day limited warranty period. As stated above, warranty period extensions do not apply to batteries which are consumable parts.
2. Screen: Using inappropriate and/or sharp objects on the screen and improper handling (i.e. dropping, pressing on the screen, spilling liquids, …) of the products could lead to chips and cracks on the screen. Damages to the screen caused by mishandling of the device are not covered under the warranty.
3. Camera and Speakers: Dust contamination, liquid spills, and the mishandling of the product could lead to the malfunctioning of the camera and the speakers. Damages to the speakers and the cameras caused by mishandling of the device are not covered under the warranty.
4. Softwares and Apps: HEXATM’s products come with the original Apps and Operating System (OS) installed on them. We cannot guarantee that the operating system is compatible with all applications available through the various application stores. Please note that HEXATM does not own many of the softwares or the OSs installed on the devices. So the user is responsible to abide by the terms and conditions of the Apps and their requirements. HEXATM does not provide a warranty for apps developed by other companies nor for the apps’ performances on HEXATM’s products. Malfunctioning due to the installation of the wrong or incompatible apps is not covered under the warranty services. The users are solely responsible to make sure that all apps and OS upgrades are compatible with their devices purchased from HEXATM, prior to installing any updates or upgrades. HEXATM assists its customers to identify whether any upgrade or update is compatible with their products before installations. Please contact us if you are not sure what you are installing is approved by us or app/OS developers.
For commercial customers, HEXATM provides boot images if the customer encounters any OS malfunctioning. The upgrades and updates of the OS and apps are provided by their developers.
5. Charging Stations: Charging stations are delicate and sensitive devices. The ports should not be tampered with and the station must be properly secured to prevent potential accidents when detaching the tablet from its. Damages caused by improper use of the charging station is not covered under the warranty.
6. Accessories: Accessories such as charging adaptors, USB cables, micro-USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones, OTG cables, user manual etc. are not covered under warranty. However, we provide brand new replacement accessories to our customers at no additional cost, subject only to shipping and handling charges.